Here you’ll find *downloads and other community resources at your fingertips, including OnPoint promotional flyers, newsletter links, and more! You are more than welcome to share in any capacity or link any of the following content to your websites. In fact, we encourage it!
Check back, as more resources are added on a regular basis.
*Please complete the form below to request copies of our logos, other images or documents not listed.
2017 Branson Community Hiring Event Forms
Missouri Job Center requires each employer complete the following forms to participate in the Hiring Event on May 2.
Please email these forms to Licia Horton at the MO Job Center in Branson and contact her with any questions.
2017 GO CAPS Externship Forms / Info
Give area teachers the opportunity to take a closer look at your business and what is expected of employees. If you are interested in hosting a teacher for one or three days at your business to help them learn more about how you operate so they can share that info with students, please take a look at the flyer below and complete the Business Interest Form.
Contact Alex Griwe with GO CAPS for more information.
2017 Community Workforce Summit Materials
- TCP Data – Power Point Presentation
- 2016 UNI IDM Labor Market Update
- Jim Freeman – College of the Ozarks Student Programs
- Abigail Palmer – CNET, J-1 Student Work Travel Program
- Lindsay Haymes – GO CAPS Program
- Sherry Coker – OTC – 10-Minute Business Case for Career Pathways
- Brice Clark – How to Retain and Develop a Millennial Workforce
- Don Harkey – Keynote Presentation – High Performance Culture
Taney County Workforce Overview
Talent Attraction Videos
- Welcome to Taney County, MO (Summer 2016)
- Home for the Holidays (Christmas 2016)
- Capital Investments with Imagine Branson (Spring 2017)
OnPoint Workforce Collaborative Newsletter
CLICK HERE to sign up for the newsletter!
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016