Would you like to list your community event, job fair, class or workshop with OnPoint? Your event can be listed in our online calendar and provide a link to your website. Please click the “Submit an Event” button below to get started.
Please note: Your event will not automatically be added to the calendar once you add your event. It will first go through an approval process to make sure that it contains all the information needed to be added. To best serve our visitors, only events specific to workforce or economic development efforts in the Branson area will be included. You will be notified if your event can not be approved.
- This event has passed.
Cultural Competence Workshop
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$119
- Give an overview of the importance and effectiveness of diversity in an organization/team.
- Recognize the rich diversity of all people, through various group activities.
- Discuss specific issues of race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual orientation to bring awareness of appropriate ways to talk and interact around these issues.
- Learn about the concept of micro-aggressions, their impact, and how to make sure participants are not contributing to them in the workplace.
- Focus on creating a safe, warm environment for all employees.
The course is limited to 35 participants. Please register ASAP. You may select to be invoiced or pay online via the registration link.