Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet all guests as they enter the park
- Operate computerized pass system, responsible for entering guest information
- Ensure accountability of cash bank; give appropriate change and receipts.
- Provide superior guest service for all guests. Maintain an organized cash register for sale of products.
- Handle pass transactions, greet guests while monitoring ingress and egress of persons entering and exiting the park
- Adhere to all company policies, including cash handling.
- Exhibit proper Guest Service skills at all times.
- Adhere to all park policies and procedures, while ensuring guest satisfaction and profitability of the park.
- Report to work on time, as scheduled. Follow guidelines for proper notification of sick leave and vacations.
- May be shifted to various locations, as staffing needs dictate.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Report all violations of company policy to management.
- Responsible for adhering to uniform and grooming guidelines.
How to Apply
Apply using the “Apply for Job” link to send a resume and a message including your qualifications and experience necessary to perform the job functions above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Developed by Branson Fun Spot, LLC, dba America's Fun Spot Branson. General Contractor: Lifestyle Contractors.