Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an assigned area for cleanliness while providing World Class Service to our guests.
- Work as a team in your assigned area of park of all natural debris using backpack leaf blowers.
- Trained in the use of all Park Services equipment including compactors and backpack leaf blowers.
- Responsible for washing our midways in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must change all trash cans in Park.
- Lifting, transporting, pushing/pulling trash and recyclables.
- Follow all opening and closing procedures and checklists.
- Must be able to read chemical labels and MSDS of cleaning substances.
- Responsible for the use and care of all equipment assigned to them.
- Ensure Guests and Team Member safety.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards are met.
- Ensure guests are adhering to all Six Flags Policy throughout the park.
- Maintain assigned area for cleanliness including restrooms and midways.
- Cooperate with all Park staff, including management.
- Complete any and all tasks.
How to Apply
Apply using the “Apply for Job” link to send a resume and a message including your qualifications and experience necessary to perform the job functions above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Developed by Branson Fun Spot, LLC, dba America's Fun Spot Branson. General Contractor: Lifestyle Contractors.