Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain excellent Guest Service and positive attitude towards Guests, fellow team members, and management
- Proactively invite and encourage Guests to play by establishing eye contact with all guests within five feet.
- Properly operate all games. This includes explaining game rules, trade-ups, correct prices, and awarding prizes with enthusiasm.
- Use appropriate sales techniques to achieve department sales goals. This includes the use of microphones where available.
- Collect and deposit money in accordance with proper till handling procedures. This requires minimal math skills to make proper change for playing guest.
- Work in assigned game until relieved.
- Must be on time and work correct scheduled shift.
- Promote safe work environment and eliminate any potential hazards to Guests, fellow team members, and self.
- Follow all assigned opening and closing procedures in your assigned game.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
How to Apply
Apply using the “Apply for Job” link to send a resume and a message including your qualifications and experience necessary to perform the job functions above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Developed by Branson Fun Spot, LLC, dba America's Fun Spot Branson. General Contractor: Lifestyle Contractors.