Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Positive interaction with all guests and fellow Team Members.
- The safe loading and unloading of all guests.
- Performing safety checks on all restraint systems.
- Earn and maintain certifications while remaining in compliance with the safety standards.
- Operating a Control Panel or Dispatch Panel.
- Observing the ride while it runs through the cycle.
- Checking height requirements on all guests to ensure compliance with all restrictions.
- Maintaining a clean work environment inside, and out, of initial area of control.
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times by following all wardrobe/grooming standards.
- Adhering to all assigned shifts and scheduled hours.
How to Apply
Apply using the “Apply for Job” link to send a resume and a message including your qualifications and experience necessary to perform the job functions above. We look forward to hearing from you!
Developed by Branson Fun Spot, LLC, dba America's Fun Spot Branson. General Contractor: Lifestyle Contractors.