Andy B’s is seeking an accomplished individual to grow with our emerging brand in the capacity of General Manager.
We’re scouting for a motivated, hardworking and seasoned leader able to develop a team to be stand-out performers in a positive and proactive culture. The ideal candidate has extensive leadership experience in the food and beverage, hospitality and/or entertainment industries. You think you’ve got the chops? Let’s talk.
Job Functions: What you’ll be doing
Leads the entire center by executing the following objectives in a prompt, professional, and motivational manner, in addition, to accepting the responsibility of the overall performance metrics of center operations, such as personnel, financial, operational, sales and marketing, and safety and compliance, and training and development. This position reports directly to the Regional Manager.
- Oversees recruitment, training, and separation processes of all team members.
- Conducts team member performance reviews and progressive discipline.
- Attains budgeted revenue, COGS & labor cost targets throughout the financial year .
- Maintains restaurant appearance and facility to company standards.
- Supervises the inventory and orders food and beverages, equipment, and supplies
- Creates and manages systems for optimum efficiency and guest satisfaction
- Ensures team members comply with all health and safety standards and regulations
- Understands and adheres to all liquor laws, and maintains records required by government agencies
- Develops and maintains open play business through promotions and events.
- Ensures that all team member grievances are investigated using the correct procedure and taking the appropriate action.
- Establishes and maintains community partnerships with hotels and convention center, and outreach to area local businesses.
- Shares responsibility for group events and reservations.
- Greets every guest with a smile, eye contact and enthusiasm.
- Accounts for meeting or exceeding overall “mystery shopper” center’s experience.
- Ensures prompt and efficient service at all times.
- Leads by example and directs team members in providing a high-level of professionalism and offering extraordinary guest services.
- Investigates and resolves guest complaints promptly with professionalism, empathy, and prompt corrective action.
- Monitors overall guest satisfaction through social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc), emails, letters and phone calls.
- Ensures that deposits are accurate and made in a timely manner.
- Generates and submits Daily Sales Reports to Home Office.
- Submits all required payroll records on time with accuracy.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding the financial performance of the facility, P&L, and all budgetary performance measures.
- Knowledgeable of operations in each functional area.
- Safeguards quality of operations (internal & external audits).
- Accounts for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
- Oversees the correct use of Company’s brand and identity.
- Partners with the home office leadership team for the smooth operations of the center.
- Continuously improves center operations through attention to detail and adherence to the Center’s Operating Standards.
- Ensures that all Team Members comply with health and safety rules and regulations.
- Implements and documents required safety programs.
Working knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Office Professional, and Publisher.
Education and/or Experience
3+ years related experience in a high-volume restaurant or entertainment venue required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, guests, and the public.
The ability to display high degree of judgment, discretion, and confidentiality. Maintains an open-door policy.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as vendor, discounts, sales commissions, payroll, percentages, and restaurant cost of goods.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Must be able to demonstrate a history of sales improvement and cost containment.
Andy B’s - Bowl Social will bring undeniable eats, friendly competition and boutique bowling to the Branson Landing. Opening Fall 2018, the new entertainment destination will host a full-service restaurant and bar serving up modern-American eats, craft cocktails and regional brews with a mix of social games and attractions. The facility will introduce fun for all ages to enjoy serving as the hot-spot for family dining and entertainment, group events and nightlife.
Andy B’s is owned and operated by Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers. Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, the bowling and entertainment company stands on the foundation of bringing memorable fun to people’s lives with nine locations across the Midwest and two new locations in development.