Job Functions: What you’ll be doing
The Technician is responsible for performing mechanical, electrical, and technical work related to the preventive repair and maintenance of bowling lanes, scoring, amusement and other equipment. The Technician will perform a variety of mechanical, electrical, preventive maintenance and repair duties as required in the performance of duties.
- Maintains and repairs bowling lanes
- Disassemble, replace or repair mechanical and electrical components or parts such as motors, bearings, coils, and wiring
- Maintain, troubleshoot and perform repairs on all games and tellers; including scheduled preventive maintenance
- Operate hand and power tools and general testing equipment
- Maintain on an ongoing basis throughout the shift, the cleanliness of the mechanics’ area and facility
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of rules, regulations and controls of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: What you’ll bring
- Dependability is a MUST
- General knowledge of and skill on the repair and maintenance of automated bowling equipment systems
- Basic working knowledge of hand tools
- General knowledge of related OSHA regulations and safety practices
- Skill in the practical application of electronics, mechanics and hydraulics; in the use and maintenance of tools and equipment of the trade
- Ability to read and write; to understand and follow oral and written instructions; to communicate effectively
- Ability to wear and work in personal protective equipment; to work on fixed equipment
- Ability to manipulate heavy equipment, tools and supplies and/or exert force up to 250 pounds; to concurrently manipulate multiple controls on machinery and equipment
- Ability to work from ladders
- Some knowledge of bowling and amusement equipment is preferred
- Ability to identify, comprehend and act on changing customer and business requirements
- Hold self and others accountable for measurable, high quality, timely results
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability
- Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
- Have work flexibility (nights, weekends and holidays)
Benefits – Fun as it should be
- Free bowling while off-duty (you & immediate family)
- 50% off food & beverage while on break time.
- 20% off food & beverage while off-duty
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available for full-time and part-time team members
- Fun working environment
Job Essence: “B” the WOW factor
- Be Friendly – thank them for visiting, ask open-ended questions, and listen to understand.
- Be Family – act with sincerity and show genuine interest.
- Be FUN – smile, show enthusiasm and excitement.
- Be the BEST – be the expert, build rapport and offer sincere solutions.
- Be in the Moment – make guests feel important.
- Be Service Heroes – create raving fans/promoters
YOUR MISSION: BRINGING MEMORABLE FUN TO PEOPLE’S LIVES!
About Andy B’s Branson:
Andy B’s - Bowl Social will bring undeniable eats, friendly competition and boutique bowling to the Branson Landing. Opening Fall 2018, the new entertainment destination will host a full-service restaurant and bar serving up modern-American eats, craft cocktails and regional brews alongside a mix of social games and attractions. The facility will introduce fun for all ages to enjoy serving as the hot-spot for family dining and entertainment, group events and nightlife.
Andy B’s is owned and operated by Andy B’s Entertainment & Bowling Centers. Headquartered out of Springfield, Missouri, the bowling and entertainment company stands on the foundation of bringing memorable fun to people’s lives with nine locations across the Midwest and two new locations in development.