This position is located at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale, MO.
Summary: To clean all assigned areas in accordance with Big Cedar Lodge procedures and standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Clean rooms and public spaces as outlined in the housekeeping manual and/or as directed by the Executive Housekeeper.
2. Check all fixtures in room to ensure proper working order.
3. Communicate with dispatcher on clean rooms or room status changes and report maintenance defects in rooms.
4. Maintain an awareness of all safety procedures and guidelines as they relate to guests and associates.
5. Be knowledgeable of cleaning products, their proper uses and necessary personal protective equipment to perform the tasks with safety awareness in mind.
6. Be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
7. Provide professional, friendly service to all guests.
8. Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Be at least 18, have a safe driving record and a Missouri class “E” or Arkansas class “D: with a “P” endorsement driver’s license.
Other Skills and Abilities: The ability to work well with a team, to prioritize, a sense of urgency and a real concern for guest satisfaction.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Walk-ins Welcome, Call 417-339-5067 or 417-339-5118
Big Cedar Associates
- Know and embody Big Cedar’s mission and values.
- Provide genuine Ozarks hospitality and professionalism in every guest interaction.
- Are empowered to resolve problems and instances of guest dissatisfaction.
- Assist and practice teamwork in, and outside, their department.
- Greet, own and thank guest and associates in every interaction.
- Are responsible for maintaining a safe, accident-free environment, preserving Big Cedar assets, and protecting confidential information.
- Are knowledgeable of all Big Cedar, Top of the Rock, Golf, Shooting Academy and Dogwood Canyon properties, services and amenities.
- Take responsibility for keeping the properties clean.
- Present a professional appearance by following dress and grooming standards.