Airport Diner – Cook
Full Time & Part Time
We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare meals according to our menu. You will cook dishes that are simple to make in a timely fashion for the airport diner (In terminal and over at General Aviation) Applicant must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook and “can-do” attitude
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Must be 18 years of age
- US Citizen or show proof of right to work in US
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to pass all local and federal background investigations including drug screening tests and required 49 CFR 1542 background checks. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- NOTES: Excellent Benefits Package including full medical and dental benefits for employee. Paid vacation. (FT ONLY) Position must pass all federal, state, and local background checks including that of 49CFR1542.
How to Apply
Submit a completed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position is open until filled.
Branson Airport is a public use airport located eight nautical miles south-southeast of the central business district of Branson, a city in Taney County, Missouri, United States. It is privately owned by Branson Airport, LLC