Airport Diner – Server
Wage: $9.50/hr + tips
We are looking for a competent Restaurant Server to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. As the Full-time server, you will take the lead in ordering restaurant supplies and work in close collaboration with the cook and follow established health and safety standards.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/barstaff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- High school diploma; food safety training will be considered a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- US Citizen or show proof of right to work in US
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to pass all local and federal background investigations including drug screening tests and required 49 CFR 1542 background checks. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- NOTES: Excellent Benefits Package including full medical and dental benefits for employee. Paid vacation. (FT ONLY) Position must pass all federal, state, and local background checks including that of 49CFR1542.
How to Apply
Submit a completed resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Position is open until filled.
Branson Airport is a public use airport located eight nautical miles south-southeast of the central business district of Branson, a city in Taney County, Missouri, United States. It is privately owned by Branson Airport, LLC.