General Aviation Customer Service Representative (Branson JetCenter)
Reports to Deputy Director; Marketing and Air Service
Per Hour wage: $10.50/hr starting pay
Estimated Start Date April 15, 2018, open until filled
Responsible for assisting customers with services such as fuel, catering, hangar space, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, etc. Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints regarding the Company’s services or products. Applicant must have excellent verbal communications skills and be able to communicate with customers via telephone, fax, face to face interaction, e-mail and air to ground radio. Utilize Point of Sale System to bill customers for services rendered. Set up new accounts; maintain records and reports and other clerical duties. Maintain and stock information, materials and amenities in the customer service areas. Meet customers planeside with rental car information, Perform other duties as assigned.
This position may be cross-trained in other customer services areas of the airport
- Must be 18 years of age
- US Citizen or show proof of right to work in US
- Ability to lift 30+ pounds consistently
- Willing to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays often long shifts
- Must be able to pass all local and federal background investigations including drug screening tests and required 49 CFR 1542 background checks. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Prior customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and successful completion of company’s Training program(s) are required.
NOTES: Excellent Benefits Package including full medical and dental benefits for employee. Paid vacation. Position must pass all federal, state, and local background checks including that of 49CFR1542.
How to apply
Submit a completed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position is open until filled.
Branson Airport is a public use airport located eight nautical miles south-southeast of the central business district of Branson, a city in Taney County, Missouri, United States. It is privately owned by Branson Airport, LLC.