Airline Customer Service Agent (Gate & Ticket Counter)
Reports to Deputy Director; Marketing and Air Service
Wage: $10.50/hr starting pay
Full-Time & Part Time Available
Responsible for performing all functions of Airline Ticketing and Gate operations. The individuals selected for these positions may also be cross utilized to perform duties of Customer Service Representative at the General Aviation Facility.
Ensuring on time operations by streamlining the check in processes for each airline at the ticket counter and gate; timely boarding processes for all airlines ensuring on time departure; ensuring that all ticket stock, money drops and flight completion paperwork is accurately and in a timely fashion; achieve or exceed agreed goals for on-time performance, handle customer compliments, complaints and mishandled baggage;
Greet passengers, issue tickets, provide seat assignments, check baggage, board flights, rebook passengers, all in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Check in passengers at both the ticket counter and in the gate area.
- Escort passengers and special needs customers safely and courteously
- Assist Flight Attendants in servicing the aircraft as needed
- Speak clearly and intelligibly to perform gate information and boarding announcements via the Public Address system.
- Rebook Passengers during irregular operations; handle conflicts respectfully
- Must be 18 years of age
- US Citizen or show proof of right to work in US
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds consistently
- Type 30 words per minute
- Willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to pass all local and federal background investigations including drug screening tests and required 49 CFR 1542 background checks. Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Prior airline experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and successful completion of company’s Training program(s) are required
- NOTES: Excellent Benefits Package including full medical and dental benefits for employee. Paid vacation. Position must pass all federal, state, and local background checks including that of 49CFR1542.
How to Apply
Submit a completed resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Position is open until filled.
Branson Airport is a public use airport located eight nautical miles south-southeast of the central business district of Branson, a city in Taney County, Missouri, United States. It is privately owned by Branson Airport, LLC