- Organizes and maintains the bank’s credit support activities.
- Prepares full-credit analysis on new and existing commercial loan customers.
- Provides financial information in support of lending staff.
- Responsible for administration and follow up of the Technical Exception and Customer Financials reports.
- Conducts loan reviews of any loans within the Portfolio Manager’s loan portfolio and assists with pertinent data relative to bank’s asset quality.
- Expedites the review process required by regulatory agencies and management.
- Detail oriented, good communication and problem serving skills, service and team oriented and self-motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution OR Associates Degree from an accredited institution and 2 years’ experience with a banking or financial institution.
- Please submit your resume and income requirements!
We're big on community and customer service – our shareholders, directors, and officers are Branson people, and all the decisions that affect the bank and our service to you are made right here. It gives us a great perspective on your needs, and speeds things up, too. Your Branson Bank staff is led by the most experienced, advanced business and personal bankers in the area. We're known for innovation and smart solutions, but also for good old-fashioned service. Talk to us. We think you'll be favorably impressed.
Branson Bank in Branson, Missouri is 100 percent owned by Branson Bancshares, Inc. A Missouri Corporation, the directors and management of both organizations are identical. Branson Bank is a state chartered, FDIC insured bank that opened its doors for business on March 22, 2000. The headquarters are located at 1501 State Highway 248. Local ownership - local decisions. Branson Bank is locally owned, operated, and controlled. All decisions regarding the bank, including loans, are made locally.