Branson Bank is seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the position of: MARKETING ASSISTANT.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- This candidate will possess graphic design knowledge and use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- The primary responsibilities include: creation of internal and external marketing collateral, writing press releases and event planning.
- College degree and/or minimum of 2 years graphic design experience required.
- Branson Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Creation of internal and external marketing collateral, writing press releases and event planning
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
We're big on community and customer service – our shareholders, directors, and officers are Branson people, and all the decisions that affect the bank and our service to you are made right here. It gives us a great perspective on your needs, and speeds things up, too. Your Branson Bank staff is led by the most experienced, advanced business and personal bankers in the area. We're known for innovation and smart solutions, but also for good old-fashioned service. Talk to us. We think you'll be favorably impressed.
Branson Bank in Branson, Missouri is 100 percent owned by Branson Bancshares, Inc. A Missouri Corporation, the directors and management of both organizations are identical. Branson Bank is a state chartered, FDIC insured bank that opened its doors for business on March 22, 2000. The headquarters are located at 1501 State Highway 248. Local ownership - local decisions. Branson Bank is locally owned, operated, and controlled. All decisions regarding the bank, including loans, are made locally.