Branson Bank is now hiring a Portfolio Risk Manager. One of two positions that conducts credit investigations and analyzes credit information pertaining to loans.
In this role, you should be highly perceptive and methodical. You should also have the ability to communicate effectively and present your plans in a convincing way. If you have experience in risk assessment and financial analysis, we’d like to meet you.
- Prepares, or assists in the preparation of credit memorandums for presentation to Loan Officers or Loan Committees.
- Furnishes information in relation to credit inquires and provides assistance to Loan Officers and Loan Committee, as requested.
- Conducts loan reviews per the loan review schedule as specified by Loan Policy.
- Construct and manage risk potential within the loan portfolio by tracking and reviewing financials within consumer and economic data sets.
- Provides assistance to the Senior Lender and President on all aspects of credit administration and portfolio management
Additional Possible Responsibilities
- Conduct assessments to define and analyze possible risks
- Evaluate the gravity of each risk by considering its consequences
- Audit processes and procedures
- Develop risk management controls and systems
- Design processes to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Create contingency plans to manage crises
- Evaluate existing policies and procedures to find weaknesses
- Prepare reports and present recommendations
- Help implement solutions and plans
- Evaluate employees’ risk awareness and train them when necessary
- Proven experience as a Risk Manager
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification is a plus
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter using the Apply to Job button on this site. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're big on community and customer service – our shareholders, directors, and officers are Branson people, and all the decisions that affect the bank and our service to you are made right here. It gives us a great perspective on your needs, and speeds things up, too. Your Branson Bank staff is led by the most experienced, advanced business and personal bankers in the area. We're known for innovation and smart solutions, but also for good old-fashioned service. Talk to us. We think you'll be favorably impressed.
Branson Bank in Branson, Missouri is 100 percent owned by Branson Bancshares, Inc. A Missouri Corporation, the directors and management of both organizations are identical. Branson Bank is a state chartered, FDIC insured bank that opened its doors for business on March 22, 2000. The headquarters are located at 1501 State Highway 248. Local ownership - local decisions. Branson Bank is locally owned, operated, and controlled. All decisions regarding the bank, including loans, are made locally.