To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
1. Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/ standards
2. Clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment, food storage areas, walk-in fridges, freezers, ovens, and dry storage cupboards
3. Properly clean and store dishes and other kitchen equipment in the correct areas
4. Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine. Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice
5. Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers; steam-clean or hose-out garbage cans, and maintain loading dock.
6. Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck or cart
7. May assist with other duties as assigned including but not limited to assistance with food dish-up, completing set-up sheets, assisting with set-up and break-down for various events, etc.
1. ServSafe Certification required at the time employment begins
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.