The Cox Learning Center in Branson is now open. We are looking for a Child Care Teacher to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
For questions please call Marolyn at (417) 830-9882
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the academic and nonacademic activities of preschool and child care centers or programs.
- Develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields that provide guidelines to educators and instructors for developing curricula and conducting courses.
- Design and follow a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources
- Proven experience as a child care / daycare teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Methodical and creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid and CPR
Required: Minimum of 3 college hours relating to early childhood
Preferred: 1-2 Years Related Experience
- Health Screening required
- Successful annual clearance from Family Care Safety Registry
- An annual TB test required
- At least 18 years of age
- Initial T-Dap Immunization
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.