The Cox Learning Center in Branson is now open! Be part of the team that will help develop the future of the center and its kids!
Under the supervision of the Center Director, the Part-Time Child Care Meal Server implements the cycle menu, prepares food, and supports center staff with nutrition activities in the classroom. Performs all kitchen (unit) functions and is responsible for facilitating communication and completing work assignments pertaining to general behaviors listed below.
For questions please don’t hesitate to call Marolyn at (417) 830-9882.
- Ensures that food is stored and handled properly, and that the kitchen and all its equipment are thoroughly sanitary
- Plans and prepares meals that meet proper nutritional requirements
- Prepares, organizes, and sets up the food for meals and snacks
- Cleans and maintains kitchen, food service utensils, equipment, and food storage areas to standards and best practices with regards to food safety and sanitation
- Refers child nutrition concerns to appropriate agency staff member
- Participates in team meetings, required in-services, and all cook networkings and trainings
- Communicates and works effectively with other staff members
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
No Prior Experience Required
- Health Screening required
- Successful annual clearance from Family Care Safety Registry
- An annual TB test required
- At least 18 years of age
- Initial T-Dap & other required Immunizations
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.