Human Resources Business Partner Position
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues.
- Will act as an employee champion and change agent.
- Assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management
- Seeks to develop integrated solutions.
- Formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- May include international human resource responsibilities.
- Maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related field
- At least one year of Human Resources experience
Preferred: Three years in a Human Resources or Healthcare setting
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs; high level proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, prioritizing, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Ability to write effective documentation on processes and procedures.
- Ability to make routine decisions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.