Hiring Incentives available for qualified external candidates
Cox Medical Center Branson is looking for a qualified nursing staff to promote and restore patients’ health. You will work with a variety of patients and you will provide direct nursing care along with physical or psychological support when required.
Nursing and Nursing Assistant staff will perform administrative and certain clinical duties under the direction of the provider. Clinical duties may include taking and recording vital signs and medical histories, preparing patients for examination, drawing blood, and administering medications as directed by provider. Administrative duties may include scheduling appointments and maintaining medical records.
Full time opportunities available at Ferrell Duncan Branson Clinic, Float Pool, Pulmonology and Sleep Clinic, Cox Heart Center Branson
***This position may qualify for a sign on bonus if referred by a CoxHealth employee***
- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
LPN/GPN Required: Successful completion of accredited License Practical Nurse program
CMA/RMA Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
CMA/RMA Preferred: Graduate of a Medical Assisting program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Proficient Computer skills
- Licensure/Certification/RegistrationLPN/GPN Current Missouri State License Practical Nurse or eligible to sit for exam
- CMA (AAMA – American Association of Medical Assistants) OR
- RMA (AMT – American Medical Technologist) OR
- NCMA (NCCT – National Center for Competency Testing) OR
- CCMA (NHA – National Healthcareer Association) OR
- NRCMA (NAHP – National Association for Health Professionals)
- Obtain BLS within first 180 days of hire
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.