Join us and find out why CoxHealth was selected as, “#1 best place to work” by the readers of 417 Magazine!
Cox Medical Center Branson is offering lucrative hiring incentives for qualified RNs in most departments. Call for more information!
- Utilizes the nursing process to effectively assess the needs of patients, identify a plan of care, and implement and evaluate the care given.
- Provides direct and indirect care to patients and leads the patient care team toward goal achievement in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and hospital policy.
- Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective leadership abilities.
- Exhibits valuable time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- MO RN license
- BLS must be obtained within 90 days
- Must complete department specific certifications within the designated time frame
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.