Cox Medical Center Branson is looking for an experienced Respiratory Therapist to help monitor patient progress and administer breathing treatments based on the instructions provided by our team of Physicians. The successful candidate will have experience working as a Respiratory Therapist in a hospital setting, a compassionate and caring attitude and a proven ability to work collaboratively. If you are a registered Respiratory Therapist that’s looking to further your career in a growing healthcare practice, we want to hear from you!
DAY AND NIGHT SHIFT AVAILABLE
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of Respiratory anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, disease process, patient evaluation and assessment skills and critical thinking skills.
- Leads the team in performing all respiratory procedures and protocols, testing, and CPR in all areas of the hospital as directed by the supervisor.
- Required: Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Program
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
No prior experience required
- Provides care as appropriate to age of population served.
- Proficient in safely providing all routine and emergent respiratory modalities.
- Able to assess patients and provide patient care per protocol.
- Provide accurate and appropriate electronic documentation.
- Provide accurate and appropriate education to patients, students and new staff.
- Missouri State License for Respiratory
- Must obtain BLS within 90 days of hire
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.