CoxHealth seeks a Registered Nurse for its Branson location.
The Clinical Decision Unit nurse is responsible for providing individual goal directed nursing care of patients who may require additional monitoring, diagnostic testing, therapy and assessment to determine whether the patient requires further treatment as an inpatient or is deemed medically stable for discharge. The CDU nurse utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation to provide care and teaching of patients and families.
- Required: Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Previous nursing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate effective leadership abilities
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- MO RN license
- BLS must be obtained within 90 days
- Must obtain PALS within one year of hire
- Must obtain ACLS within one year of hire
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated Emergency Room and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.