Full Time Positions open for Creative Day Services at Developmental Connections.
- This is a year-round, Monday through Friday day shift.
- If you are interested in a career in Human Services this is the job for you! You become a personal care provider and friend, teaching life skills training for consumers with developmental disabilities.
- Full-time positions are eligible for paid holidays and vacation plans as well as Health/Life/Disability insurance.
- Eligible applicants will receive training.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Applicant MUST be able to obtain a Class E driver’s license and pass a background/drug screening.
- Applications available at 1533 E. State Highway 76, Ste. 1, Branson, Mo. 65616, Developmental Connections, 417-335-4135 or online at http://developmentalconnections.com/employment/.
Governed by Missouri Senate Bill 40 (SB40), the Taney County Board for the Developmentally Disabled, known as Developmental Connections, is a political sub-division of the county, empowered to collect a county-wide property tax for the establishment and/or operation of employment programs, residential facilities and/or related services for the care or employment of Taney County residents with developmental disabilities.
The Board’s goal is to assist and support local non-profit agencies in the development of resources to enhance the lives and opportunities available to persons with developmental disabilities in Taney County. Our vision is that Taney County residents and families of individuals with developmental disabilities will look upon Developmental Connections as a central resource of information, referral and support for services and the development of opportunities for individuals with developmental disabilities.