A Fun Fast Paced job in Ticket Sales, Reservations and Customer Service. Open availability preferred.
- Greet patrons as they enter performance venue.
- Check tickets for appropriate seating.
- Direct patrons to seats, using flashlights if necessary.
- Become familiar with various event layouts.
- Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Answer various questions.
- Ensure all patrons’ needs are met.
- Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Take tickets and tear off portion for patron to keep.
- Break down advertising displays.
- Hold doors open for patrons as they exit.
- Clean lobby and place debris in trash receptacles.
- Count and record tickets as they are collected.
With international acclaim and its storied history, Legends in Concert, owned and operated by On Stage Enterprises, LLC, is known as the pioneer of live tribute shows and possesses the greatest collection of live tribute artists in the industry. Each legendary performer not only looks like the star they portray, but use their own natural voices to pay homage to their iconic music counterpart. Legends in Concert live tribute shows are known for their elaborate theatrical sets, magnificent costumes and full array of incredible special effects, including three dimensional multimedia and multimillion dollar, state-of-the-art lighting, laser and sound systems. An outstanding cast of accomplished tribute artists, talented singers and dancers, and a live orchestra comprised of some the top musicians in the industry, support each Legends in Concert production.