We are looking for a professional, hard worker who is available to be ‘on call’ as needed. This is a great position for someone looking to advance in the Maintenance field in a supervisory capacity.
- Hourly rate is $15
- You will need to be available on weekends/holiday as needed
- You posses skills in plumbing, electrical, A/C & heating, and construction
An excellent maintenance supervisor must be reliable and have a great eye for detail. They must have technical skills and knowledge of various crafts such as carpentry, plumbing etc. Leadership and knowledge of administrative tasks such as scheduling are also essential.
We look forward to helping you forward your career today.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordinaton of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Understanding of budgeting and performance management
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma; Degree from a vocational school will be a plus
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CMRP or HVAC certified) are preferred
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Missouri, and Branson, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career. Express Employment Professionals can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Benefits of working with Express:
Holiday and vacation pay