Famous Dave’s – the World’s Greatest BBQ and the World’s Greatest Workplace is hiring for Line Cook / Prep Cook!
With over 700 BBQ Awards to our name, we are looking for Servers, Hosts, and Cooks who can “Wow” our guests with Famous Food and Smokin’ Service.
Reports To: Restaurant Management Team
- Completes all assigned prep work and sets up cook’s station.
- Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards.
- Prepares all menu items according to Famous Dave’s Recipes, Plate Presentations and specifications.
- Cook food in a variety of ways. -Prepare ingredients.
- Possess an impeccable sense of timing.
- Set up workstations with ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Monitor stock and place orders for shortages.
WELCOME TO THE LONGEST-RUNNING BACKYARD BBQ PARTY IN HISTORY! We serve amazing BBQ to friends and fellow food lovers. You can grab a seat, get your order to go, or have us cater your event. Will you join the party? MADE-FROM-SCRATCH GOODNESS A passion for authentic BBQ is behind everything we do.
Our pitmasters get their hickory logs smoldering around 4 a.m. We start with top quality meats, hand-rub them with fresh spices, and slow-cook them to perfection. Famous Dave’s is committed to working with our vendors and suppliers for the procurement of only cage free eggs by 2025.
FAMOUS DAVE: HE’S THE REAL DEAL! Raised by Southern-born BBQ lovers in a world of street-corner barrel smokers, Famous Dave spent 25 years visiting thousands of BBQ joints. After decades pulling his own all-night cooking sessions, he felt he was ready to open his own BBQ place in 1994.
AMERICA’S MOST AWARD-WINNING RESTAURANT Our passion for BBQ is famous! We’re honored to be consistently chosen as America’s favorite BBQ restaurant. We also like heading out to competitions and putting our BBQ up against what the other elite pitmasters are cooking. To date, we’ve won more than 700 awards!