Hampton Inn on the Strip is looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
You will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and appearance of our guest rooms. Positive attitude & great customer service to help our guests.
Responsibilities for the job will require:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Strips beds of linens/ take out trash
- Works closely with Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Be a Team Player
- Must have a reliable transportation, and be able to have a flexible work schedule.
Pay depends on experience. Full time.
Discover shows, retail outlets and museums on the doorstep of the Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip hotel. Set at the west end of 76 – within two minutes of the Titanic – our Branson hotel puts you at the heart of the action, right on the Branson Strip. Take in comedy, music and dinner theater at legendary venues like Sight & Sound Theatre, the Clay Cooper Theatre and Presley’s Country Jubilee. Enjoy retail therapy at Branson’s outlet malls and discover new favorites on a Stone Hill Winery tasting. The third-largest winery in the world is located within five minutes of the Hampton Inn Branson on the Strip hotel.