The Front Office Assistant Manager assists the Front Office or Guest Service Manager in managing guest service operations to include guest registration, bell services, telephone services, night audit and guest reservations to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize hotel profitability.
- Assists in the training and supervision of all Guest Services employees; coaches and counsels employees regarding career and personal developments.
- Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel.
- Conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees.
- Oversees and participates in guest registration.
- Assists in scheduling staff according to labor standards and forecasts occupancy; assigns daily work tasks to employees; and monitors labor costs to stay within departmental budget.
- Ensures agents use the appropriate walk-in sales strategy.
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the guest; responds promptly to any guest request for service.
- Ensures adherence to procedures for hotel accounting, credit control, handling of financial transactions, securities of monies, guest security and emergency procedures as established.
- Responds quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Aggressively recruits and staffs department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- May fulfill Manager on Duty shifts by supervising staff and taking care of guest complaints.
This group of high quality Branson hotels includes the Hilton Branson Convention Center and the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. Each hotel has an array of amenities to enhance your visit, and the staff members of either hotel are dedicated to making your stay pleasurable and fun.
Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Will be required to work in fast paced environment.
May be required to be on call when away from work.