Hiltons of Branson is seeking a qualified Front Office Supervisor. The person in this position will ensures guest satisfaction and revenue optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination of hotel services for the guest. Works to optimize the guest experience while at the hotel and elsewhere.
- Books guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation center.
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log
- Replenishes continental breakfast as needed and keeps area clean
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean
- Performs laundry functions as directed
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Promotes hotel services, facilities and outlets and becomes informed and knowledgeable of upcoming events/ functions in the hotel and in the surrounding area.
- Answers guests’ questions about the property and amenities and is able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets. Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from the hotel when necessary.
- Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or unhappy guests.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and check-outs.
- Handles departmental accounting of monies, receipts, guest accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes cashier’s report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
This group of high quality Branson hotels includes the Hilton Branson Convention Center and the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing. Each hotel has an array of amenities to enhance your visit, and the staff members of either hotel are dedicated to making your stay pleasurable and fun.
Will be required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Will be required to work in fast paced environment.
May be required to be on call when away from work.