We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kick start your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
- Clean dishes, silverware, glassware, utensils, pots and pans, etc.
- Complete interior and exterior detailed cleaning assignments, as needed
- Empty and replace full trash and linen receptacles
- Ensure guests and team members have a spotless, clean and safe environment and equipment
- Keep the dish machine clean
- Load, run and unload dish machine
- Maintain sparkling clean restrooms and grounds
- Stock and restock smallwares
- Collecting used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Loading and unloading washing machines
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Continuous use of hands and arms
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting
Work experience as a Dishwasher
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evening
Mellow Mushroom is always on the lookout for eager talent for our brand new Branson Landing location. We offer a variety of jobs, experience preferred. Mellow’s culture is paramount, so we are kind of picky about whom we hire, but for the right person we offer an opportunity for casual conversation, creativity, and building your own style. Successful candidates are positive, motivated, stoked about pizza and beer, and ready for a fast paced environment. If you check all those boxes we would love to hear from you, visit Mellowmushroomdcljobs.com and become a valued team member today!