National Enzyme Company is looking for an Encapsulation Machine Operator to perform various duties to manufacture nutritional supplement products in the Encapsulation Department.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardization situations
- Must have manual dexterity, attention to detail and the ability to follow directions
1. Operate a semi-automatic and automatic encapsulating machine, including inspection apparatus.
2. Conduct visual inspection of encapsulated product to detect and remove defective products.
3. Cleaning and General Maintenance: Cleaning and maintenance of encapsulation areas.
4. Record Keeping: Documentation of batch/lot numbers and recording of data.
1. Other duties as assigned.
- Semi-automatic and automatic encapsulating machines, inspection apparatus, table top scales, and table press.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- Repetitive hand movements are required. The employee often must lift up to 50 pounds.
- Personal Protection Equipment is required including a forced air respirator.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately noisy.
NEC is a premier manufacturer with the expertise to produce a broad range of dietary supplements including enzyme-based formulations, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, botanicals and more.
We offer state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with blending, encapsulation, tableting, convenience packaging, full service bottling, and in-house graphics/labeling services to meet the customers unique needs.
National Enzyme Company specializes in product formulation and patented, branded ingredients. We create exclusive and unique enzyme blends designed to stand out in the marketplace.
Our products are the most trusted and proven, resulting in a high rate of repeat sales. With the addition of NEC marketing and technical support, your products are positioned to succeed.