National Enzyme Company is looking for an Executive Assistant to work with company departments on legal contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Handles communications for the CEO which can be confidential.
2. Designs and handles projects initiated by the CEO.
3. Ability to draft new contracts as well as analyze and edit existing contracts for all company departments (including affiliates).
4. Maintain and file domestic and international trademarks and patents.
5. Research and maintain company insurance policies.
6. Researches and tracks data to create reports, graphs, and charts useful to the CEO.
7. Maintains updated reports including but not limited to, revenue, IRT, and manufacturing efficiencies.
8. Prepares notes, agendas, correspondence and reports.
9. Greets and communicates effectively with customers, vendors, contractors and visitors to the company.
10. Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned by the CEO.
Multi-line telephone with speaker and conferencing capabilities; computer terminal in stand-alone and network configuration, including appropriate software with laser and dot matrix printers; typewriter, manual and electric; copier and facsimile machines; ten-key adding machine and credit card modem.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in a law firm preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
1. Excel and Word proficiency, excellent communication, grammar, writing, and mathematical abilities.
2. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, spreadsheet, or schedule form.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
1. Must be able to demonstrate analytical ability, discretion, independent judgment, superior time management, organizational skills, initiative, and desire to take on new tasks.
2. Ability to deal with a variety of interpersonal situations, solve practical problems and deal with variable business situations.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, peers, and internal and external contacts.
2. Must be able to design and handle multiple projects, priorities, and special requests/changes.
3. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of company meetings and correspondence.
4. Minimal Travel is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Repetitive hand movements must be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Cooler temperatures are maintained in the administration building.
NEC is a premier manufacturer with the expertise to produce a broad range of dietary supplements including enzyme-based formulations, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, botanicals and more.
We offer state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with blending, encapsulation, tableting, convenience packaging, full service bottling, and in-house graphics/labeling services to meet the customers unique needs.