This is a full time position that works all year and has benefits including medical, 4 weeks PTO/Vacation, paid holidays, and 401k.
The purpose of the Common Area Attendant is to maintain the public area cleanliness. This includes all traffic areas such as but not limited to, elevators, floors, stairwells, light fixtures, door frames, all public restrooms, etc. The position is also responsible for guest requests such as receiving additional amenities
• Responsible for all projects in all public area spaces.
• Removal of trash from executive office spaces, vacuuming, dusting and/or high dusting and may also at times, include cleaning of the sales offices as required by management team.
• Ensure maintenance requests are being reported for any broken and/or damaged items throughout the public areas.
• Ensure all public area restrooms are maintained and well stocked.
• Must be able to work in other positions as required by management team.
A real retreat in the Ozarks
Whether you want to explore the wilderness, rolling countryside or bright lights of Branson, one thing’s for sure: Paradise Point will welcome you back with spacious, comfortable and inviting vacation villas. Paradise Point generally attracts active families because of its location—it’s 10 miles from Branson, Missouri, and situated along 24 acres on Table Rock Lake, actually the closest to the reservoir of the four Bluegreen Vacations resorts in the area. If you wanted to see the city, but retreat to an exceptional villa in a beautiful setting, here’s the place. The contemporary design of new three-bedroom villas—call it “Mountain Modern”—includes two-sided river-rock fireplace and a loft-like master bedroom separated from the family room by barn doors. An open kitchen keeps you connected with the family flow as cooking and entertainment mingle.