Bluegreen’s Paradise Point Resort in Hollister is looking for a pleasant Guest Service Associate to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. This is a year round and full time position. Great Benefits and outstanding opportunity for career growth.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
A real retreat in the Ozarks
Whether you want to explore the wilderness, rolling countryside or bright lights of Branson, one thing’s for sure: Paradise Point will welcome you back with spacious, comfortable and inviting vacation villas. Paradise Point generally attracts active families because of its location—it’s 10 miles from Branson, Missouri, and situated along 24 acres on Table Rock Lake, actually the closest to the reservoir of the four Bluegreen Vacations resorts in the area. If you wanted to see the city, but retreat to an exceptional villa in a beautiful setting, here’s the place. The contemporary design of new three-bedroom villas—call it “Mountain Modern”—includes two-sided river-rock fireplace and a loft-like master bedroom separated from the family room by barn doors. An open kitchen keeps you connected with the family flow as cooking and entertainment mingle.