At Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen, guests will enjoy classic Deen family recipes in a unique family-style setting just like they do in their very own homes. We serve up endless portions of Southern-Style entrees and side dishes, and every visitor ends their meal with a dessert of their choice! Our restaurant brings friends and families together over a meal, while offering up a one-of-a-kind dining experience you’re sure to remember.
English Level: Advanced
Minimum Age: 18
Average Hrs/Wk >40
- Schedule will vary and employees must be willing to work when employer needs them. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) are required and Monday-Thursday schedule will be determined by business.
- Hours can vary between 7am-11:30pm.
- Double Shifts may be scheduled
- Additional Hours Details – Overtime is available but not guaranteed.
- We are looking for Bakers to prepare delicious baked goods according to our recipes.
- You will prepare baked goods that will delight our customers with their taste.
- An excellent Baker must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared items.
- They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking.
Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
- Ability to handle knives
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety
- Follow receipt and presentation guidelines to meet or exceed guests expectations
- Label food and ensure proper rotation
- Prepare high quality food items for our guests
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to be on our feet and alert for extended periods of time
- Must have upbeat, outgoing, and positive attitude
We are looking for people who can:
- Provide friendly service, maintaining the standards of performance, service, hospitality, cleanliness, and safety in the restaurant, responsible for communicating with team on restaurant amenities and procedural standards.
- It is important to make sure that the food areas are clean for our guests. It will be required every shift to help clean up the food area, this includes-sweeping, picking up garbage, changing out the trash bags, and any other tasks necessary.
This is a physical job. You must be able to do the following:
- The ability to stand for long hours at a time
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to kneel, crouch, and bend.
- You may be working in other various positions throughout the restaurant.
- If an employee would like more hours or is needed in other departments there may be hours available in other departments.
- Workers should be flexible enough to work in as many of the positions as possible.
***Information is subject to change and/ or update***
Required Duties – Prepare top quality food
Skills Required – Outgoing, hard working
Supplies Required – PDFK T-shirt. Only company logo hats, visors or concept-appropriate hats without any logo may be worn. Black chef pants or Dickies, no jeans. Solid black belt and Socks. Black slip-resistant shoes.
Interview Required? Yes
Additional Information Men’s facial hair should be clean shaven and hair above collar length. Good personal hygiene is a must. Clean presentable and conservative in appearance.
- Pay Rate USD 10.00 to 14.00
- Overtime Available? Yes
- Accepts Couples? Yes
- Company Provided Housing? Yes
- Pay Frequency? Bi-Weekly
- Accepts Groups? Yes
- Physical Demands – Must be able to stand for long periods of time; Performing duties which require bending, reaching, and/or lifting
- Benefits Provided by Host – Employee Discounts
Please send resume to:
Marty Armbrester – Director of Human Resources
At Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen, our number one job requirement is simple: Southern Hospitality. We are a restaurant born from one of the most iconic brands in the cooking industry, and our values lie in our namesake. Making our guests feel like family while serving up delicious, Southern cuisine is our top priority, and we are always looking for dedicated team members to help take our service to the next level. When a guest walks through the door, we want to make them feel welcome — just as if they are walking into their own grandmother’s house. Whether you’re a guest service expert, restaurant manager, retail professional, chef or just an all-around hard worker, we’d love to talk to you about an opportunity to join our team!