We are looking for a person who has worked in the sign industry primarily as a graphic designer with sign finishing and vinyl installation skills.
This person needs to be able to professionally greet and help customers, price signs, answer phones, use printing equipment and complete sign production, especially vinyl installation, mostly in-house but occasionally on-site at the client’s location.
- Thorough working knowledge of Photoshop and Coreldraw is required.
- Minimum 3 years experience at a sign company using wide format printers.
- We design, print and install many vehicle wraps. Experience with these particular printers is a plus but not necessary.
- Vinyl installation experience is necessary.
- General computer problem solving
- Having experience with IT, networks, and Quickbooks is helpful but not required.
- Experience with general sign pricing, media and substrates and ability to talk to customers about their needs is an important part of the job.
- Writing skills including spelling, punctuation and business etiquette is also required.
We are looking for an experienced sign professional. Our business is growing, fast paced, challenging and fun.
- Applicants should have good talking, listening and note and order taking skills.
- Job scheduling, time management and organizational skills are also important for the position.
- We need someone who can communicate with customers and other employees to get things done for our customers correctly and quickly.
- Honesty, happiness, creativity, and reliability are important.
- Applicants should have the ability to work through mistakes or changes without feeling overly sensitive and have the ability to be productive when busy with deadlines.
- We are the leader in the sign industry in the Branson area.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a part of our dynamic and successful environment, please come by our business, call or send a resume.
PerfectSigns.com is the only 3M Certified vinyl installation company in Southwest Missouri. We have 4 wide format printers including Roland and HP printers and a flatbed printer.
Our mission is to create imaginative and effective visual images that drive revenue for successful companies. We have a corporate culture that thrives on challenges, problem solving, learning and most importantly, having fun while we are helping companies improve their bottom line.