Come be a part of our internationally recognized Food Team.
We are looking for friendly candidates that would be comfortable running a computerized cash register, counting back change, and preparing food all while Creating Memories Worth Repeating® with our guests! You could find a position at one of our concession stands, world-famous skillets, or even our buffet-style restaurants. Even if you have no previous experience working with food, we look forward to meeting you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests and taking guest product orders.
- Making customers feel welcome and appreciated.
- Maintaining a themed environment.
- Preparing/cooking food product.
- Handling cash/making change and operating Point of Sale registers.
- Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Maintaining safe food environment and following safety procedures.
- Cleaning/bussing tables as assigned.
- Suggestive selling.
- Implementing shop closing/cleaning procedures.
- Maintaining positive, helpful relationships with teammates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Silver Dollar City is an internationally awarded 1880s-style theme park located in Branson, Missouri, that features over 40 thrilling rides & attractions, live shows & concerts, 100 resident craftsmen demonstrating America’s heritage crafts, 18 award-winning restaurants and 60 unique shops – all sitting atop one of Missouri’s deepest caves. World-class festivals and events are showcased from spring through Christmas - during which the park is illuminated with over 6.5 million lights!