Seasonal Photography Team Members are members of the Retail team that specialize in the capture and sales of souvenir photographs for the guests of Silver Dollar City. We are looking for outgoing candidates that are able to gather our visitors for photographs. This position can be fast-paced and high volume but requires a helpful, friendly approach at all times. Help us capture and Create Memories Worth Repeating® on a daily basis.
- Proactively greet guests and offer them the opportunity to allow their photo to be taken. Provide them with all information they need to view and purchase their photo(s) at the viewing/point-of-sale location
- Learn and become proficient with the technology and techniques needed to shoot professional-grade photos. Accurately uses camera settings for best result.
- Perform all functions at the photography point of sale including photo recall, edits/enhancements, printing, packaging and sale transaction.
- Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information in compliance with Property Procedures and Purchasing Card Industry (PCI) standards.
- Accurately and efficiently conduct all sales transactions. Account for all monies, coupons, passes and vouchers received at the end-of-shift settlement. Proactively up-sell guests where appropriate.
- Work as a member of a team; within the Merchandise department and the rest of the Silver Dollar City staff. Effectively communicate to the rest of the team information that is relevant to the shopping experience.
- Contribute to a work environment that is satisfying, enjoyable and energetic while being able to critically process situations and react quickly while using good judgement.
- Comply with safety and security directives, policies and procedures.
- Lead by example by being patient, kind, humble, motivational, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest, and committed when interacting with one another and guests.
- Understand the importance of the position with how it relates creating a memorable shopping experience. Pro-active, friendly communication will be expected at all times.
- Ensures assigned photo location is stocked, clean, prepared and organized
- Listens to, understands and anticipates guests needs; takes proactive steps to ensure guest satisfaction
- Handles all equipment safely with care; promptly communicates equipment issues
- Effectively perform in a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Free admission to Herschend Family Entertainment theme parks and water parks
- Complimentary Silver Dollar City Attractions tickets to share with your favorite people
- Access to a low-cost health clinic, which features a full-service doctor’s office
- Free or reduced admission to many local shows and attractions, plus other local discounts
- Discounts on food, merchandise and lodging at Herschend Family Entertainment properties
- Eligible full-time employees also receive health insurance, profit sharing and 401(k)
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disabled/ Veterans
Silver Dollar City is an internationally awarded 1880s-style theme park located in Branson, Missouri, that features over 40 thrilling rides & attractions, live shows & concerts, 100 resident craftsmen demonstrating America’s heritage crafts, 18 award-winning restaurants and 60 unique shops – all sitting atop one of Missouri’s deepest caves. World-class festivals and events are showcased from spring through Christmas - during which the park is illuminated with over 6.5 million lights!