As a Steward/Dishwasher, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments.
You will assist the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a general knowledge of food and beverage service and standards.
• Be incredibly friendly, customer focused, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
• Maintains cleanliness and proper storage of all china, glass and silver, and ensuring the highest standards of sanitation.
• Be responsible for assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and all storage areas; specifically for cleaning all equipment, utensils, and the physical work area.
• Be responsible for assisting with proper food storage and rotation.
• Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• 401K retirement plan
• Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
• Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Specific plans for specific positions