TEAM EXPANSION OPPORTUNITY:
Sugar Leaf Bakery & Cafe is looking to add additional people to our existing team. Any and all qualified and eager candidates can apply. We are located in the Grand Village Shops in off Hwy 76 in Branson.
- Dining room staff position
- Baker position (brownies, breads, cookies etc)
For additional information or to apply please message us on Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced Bakery / Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
- Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
- Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
- Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Organizing and leadership skills
- Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
DINING ROOM STAFF POSITION
We are looking for competent Dining Room Staff to take orders and deliver them to our guests maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues and follow established health and safety standards. The goal is to accelerate our business development by providing customers with a memorable experience.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take/serve orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Promote dedication from customers
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Customer-oriented approach and patience
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Hands on experience in cashier duties
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Attention to cleanliness and safety