Ulta Beauty in Branson is now hiring a Hairstylist (Designer)!
Under direct supervision, consults with customers on their hair needs, recommends professional hair care services and products. A Designer (Hairstylist) delivers quality technical service with emphasis on the customer’s total look and is responsible for building a request client base through referrals and utilizing promotional materials available, while following all company policies and procedures. Must be 18 years to apply.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
As a Designer you will perform the following essential functions
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Utilize product prescriptions sheets to prescribe professional salon products to all salon guests.
- Meet or exceed all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attend all ULTA mandatory educations events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhere to ULTA Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- Adhere to salon dress code, changing hair color and style frequently.
Experience we are looking for
- Cosmetology diploma, no relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
- Cosmetology license.
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
Please click the “Apply to Job” button and respond by attaching your resume and writing your cover letter, or an intro explaining why you are a good fit for this position. We will respond as soon as we can!
Ulta Beauty Today
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
We offer more than 20,000 products from more than 550 well-established and emerging beauty brands, including our own Ulta Beauty Collection. Our salon business features personalized hair, skin and brow services. We have a compelling, industry-leading loyalty program that includes more than 20 million beauty enthusiasts. And we’re still growing – with a target to reach more than 1200 stores by 2019 and to continue rapid growth in our e-commerce business.