Are you looking for a great culture where you can be part of a family? Do you love the feeling of being a part of helping others? Join Vision Clinic Branson!
Our successful optometry practice is looking for a front desk receptionist to add to our family! Here at Vision Clinic-Branson, we are currently looking to add an additional team member to our Front Desk team. You must enjoy working with patients in a fast-paced environment!
- You will greet and assist patients with check-in and check-out, scheduling appointments, verifying insurance benefits, and answering high volume phone calls.
- As the department of first and last impressions, you should be professional in both appearance and speech.
- Prior optometry or medical office experience preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
This is a full-time position M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Excellent Customer Service
- Prior Multi-Line Phone Experience
- Proficient and Accurate Computer Use
- Prior medical/vision care and/or insurance experience
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education
- Career Development