Are you looking for a great culture where you can be part of a family? Do you love the feeling of being a part of helping others? Is a full-time long term career with benefits important to you?
At Vision Clinic Branson, successful optometry practice in Branson is looking for a technician to add to our family! We are looking for a new team member who will enjoy working with our patients in a fast-paced environment!
- You should be professional in appearance and speech.
- You will assist in patient exams, exam room set-up, perform a variety of preliminary tests, and work closely with the doctors and patients during patient exams.
- Customer service is extremely important as top notch patient service is our mission.
- Previous medical or optical experience preferred but not required. We will train the right person!
This is a full-time position M-F from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Keep patient rooms tidy and sanitized
- Assist patient with everyday needs (personal hygiene, using the restroom, grooming etc.)
- Monitor vital signs (temperature, pulse etc.) or EKG signals and patient condition
- Take fluid samples or other specimens for testing
- Assist nursing staff in administering basic treatments
- Perform basic nursing procedures (e.g. changing bandages)
- Ensure rooms have adequate patient care supplies
- Assist patients with particular issues or needs
- Provide appropriate emotional support
- Proven experience as patient care technician
- Trained in phlebotomy, vital signs measurement and dialysis treatment
- Excellent knowledge of patient assistance and care procedures
- Working knowledge of relevant equipment (catheters, needles atc.)
- Committed to health and safety standards
- Empathetic and approachable
- Successful completion of PCT training program with certification is required
- CPR certified
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Phone Etiquette
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education
- Career Development
Please submit a cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
Since 1967, Vision Clinic has been the leader and preferred provider of quality vision care products and personalized optometric services to our patients in Springfield and the surrounding areas. Our experienced doctors and staff offer comprehensive vision examinations and specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of eye diseases, conditions, and problems.
It is our mission to provide the best eye care services possible, our doctors use only the most advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic technology and eye care products available. We are committed to educating our patients and providing personalized eye care services to the people of the Ozarks. At Vision Clinic, you will find eye care professionals who genuinely care about your health and are dedicated to providing exceptional personal service to everyone who walks through our door.
In addition to Springfield – National Ave., we have four other conveniently located offices in the area, including:
Springfield – Olive St.
Vision Clinic is a member of Vision Source, a network of eye care professionals dedicated to being more focused, innovative, caring, and trusted. It is our goal to provide the gold standard in eye care for our patients.