Welk Resorts Now Hiring for our Kids Club area.
We are looking for someone with:
- Customer Service Experience
- General Computer Skills
- Flexible Schedule required
We are looking for a Guest Experience Ambassador to provide high-quality service to our hotel customers in the Kids Club area. You will address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as you’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our customers.
Your goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our facilities.
- Work with internal and external clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain all guest amenities areas in zones 4-5, with keeping a clean and efficient environment
- Monitor Kids Play area, while providing exceptional care to kids play attendees
- Record Kids Play guest logs, and manage liability waivers
- Prepare, stock, and inventory guest amenities areas for day-to-day operations.
- Provide assistance to Sales staff on new owner advantages (i.e. champagne pops, etc.)
- Practice diligence in financial stewardship and personal responsibility/accountability.
- Perform all other tasks, as assigned.
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate to Guest Relations Manager when needed
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Our Branson property includes a Full-Service 159-room Hotel, Restaurant & Lounge, Live 2200-seat Theatre, Retail and 56 Luxury Lodge Accommodations. The Lodges at Timber Ridge, includes a 15,000 s.f. Preview Center, Activities Center, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Game Room, plus the Splash-a-torium (an indoor/outdoor water attraction with water slide, pool, hot tubs and kids play areas)!
The Welk Resort Branson Hotel recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation. Vibrant colors and textures suit the casual, warm and friendly culture of the Ozarks. The high-end finishes, plush amenities, and attention to every comfort show why this hotel is one of Branson's premier value-based destinations with retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
Welk Resorts is a rapidly expanding company with many advancement opportunities. Come and see how you could join our Welk family.