Welk Resorts is looking for a Dishwasher to perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Maintains supply of sanitized kitchen items by collecting dirty items, such as, dishes, glasses, cups, pots, pans, utensils, and tableware; operating automatic dishwasher including loading soaps and sanitizers and monitoring temperatures; washing items by hand; verifying cleanliness; returning items to inventory.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains kitchen area and equipment by sweeping, moping, and cleaning floors, walls, windows, shelves, etc.; cleaning equipment, such as, grills, ovens, ranges, griddles, preparation surfaces, etc.; removing trash and recyclables.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains safe and healthy kitchen environment by following kitchen procedures and standards and sanitation codes.
- Documents cleaning and sanitizing actions by completing forms and logs as needed.
- Helps others by cleaning dining room and carrying food, beverage, and supply items when needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances kitchen results by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Sweeps and mops floor once every hour as needed.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers; steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts bottles, and breaks disposable ones in bottle-crushing machine.
- Polishes silver, using burnishing-machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth, if required.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck.
- Sets up banquet tables, when required.
- Washes and peels vegetables using knife or peeling machine, when required.
- Puts away all clean utensils; puts away & rotates stock in designated areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
Please call for more info or apply with your cover letter and resume using the “Apply for Job” button. A Welk representative will contact you with further information.
Our Branson property includes a Full-Service 159-room Hotel, Restaurant & Lounge, Live 2200-seat Theater, Retail and 56 Luxury Lodge Accommodations. The Lodges at Timber Ridge, includes a 15,000 s.f. Preview Center, Activities Center, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Game Room, plus the Splash-a-torium (an indoor/outdoor water attraction with water slide, pool, hot tubs and kids play areas)!
The Welk Resort Branson Hotel recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation. Vibrant colors and textures suit the casual, warm and friendly culture of the Ozarks. The high-end finishes, plush amenities, and attention to every comfort show why this hotel is one of Branson's premier value-based destinations with retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
Welk Resorts is a rapidly expanding company with many advancement opportunities. Come and see how you could join our Welk family!