Now Hiring Room and Condo Attendants! Year around full-time positions with great benefits.
Room Attendant responsibilities include:
- Changing bed linen and making beds
- Replacing used towels
- Sweeping and mopping floors
We are looking for a Room Attendant to join our team and provide excellent customer service to our hotel guests.
Room attendant responsibilities include changing towels, making beds and cleaning bathrooms. You will also address clients’ queries and make sure our rooms are fully-stocked, clean and inviting at all times. If you’re interesting in kickstarting your career in the hotel industry, we’d like to meet you.
By adhering to Welk Resort’s I-Serve service standards, the Room Attendant will provide prompt and courteous service to all guests. Maintain a perfect presentation of guest rooms and continuously meet and offer to exceed guest expectations.
Duties to include:
- Completely clean all rooms on your assigned list within your scheduled shift adhering to 30 minute timeframe allotted for stay over and check out rooms.
- Adhere to the Do Not Disturb door hangers and strive to accommodate guest’s schedules.
- Complete special projects as delegated by management.
- Offer assistance to guests as needed. Be knowledgeable or resort activities and hours to provide guests with proper information.
- Turn in all lost and found items to be held for guest pick up.
- Cross train to be able to assist in public space and laundry as needed.
- Maintain all safety and emergency procedures. Report accidents immediately.
- Report any maintenance related issues to the Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist all other team members when necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply today online at welkresorts.com or stop by our HR department located in the lower level of the hotel.\
1. Perform all job related duties assigned in a timely manner.
2. Ensure that all guest rooms/lodges are clean and show the perfect presentation.
3. Ensure all hall areas are clean and vacuumed.
4. Ensure safety for our guest by keeping hall/walk areas clear.
5. Ensure room attendants closet and carts are kept clean and organized.
6. Ensure attendants carts are stocked at the end of each shift
7. Turn in all lost and found items immediately to housekeeping manager.
High School diploma, GED, or six months to one year experience in the hotel and/or lodge.
Must be able to operate a golf cart.
At least six (6) months related experience and/or training preferred.
While performing duties of this job, the team member is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The team member is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
Freedom to Explore, Your Way.
As a leader in the vacation ownership and hospitality industry, Welk Resorts is committed to innovation in guest experiences — helping to shape vacation memories. To that end, the Welk Culture team works tirelessly to ensure that all team members are well-equipped with the knowledge, skills, and training to make that happen.
Our Branson property includes a Full-Service 159-room Hotel, Restaurant & Lounge, Live 2200-seat Theatre, Retail and 56 Luxury Lodge Accommodations. The Lodges at Timber Ridge, includes a 15,000 s.f. Preview Center, Activities Center, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Game Room, plus the Splash-a-torium (an indoor/outdoor water attraction with water slide, pool, hot tubs and kids play areas)!
The Welk Resort Branson Hotel recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation. Vibrant colors and textures suit the casual, warm and friendly culture of the Ozarks. The high-end finishes, plush amenities, and attention to every comfort show why this hotel is one of Branson's premier value-based destinations with retail, dining, and entertainment venues.
Welk Resorts is a rapidly expanding company with many advancement opportunities. Come and see how you could join our Welk family.