We will continue to accept resumes for review after April 27 until positions are filled. Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. READ BELOW:
- Your information will be forwarded to our participating employers.
- If you meet the employer’s qualifications, you will be contacted by the interested employer.
- Please specify in the SUBJECT LINE of the email the POSITION you are interested in, your LANGUAGE preference (do you speak English or will we need an interpreter?) and WHEN you could be available to work.
All positions are posted through the American Job Center and are verified by the U.S. Department of Labor in Puerto Rico. You can also apply for positions through the American Job Centers. Please register with the American Job Center prior to attending one of our events and bring your ID card if you can.
- Interviews will be conducted on site! Please come prepared to interview and accept an offer of employment.
- Most positions will be offered on a seasonal basis from May to December or August to December, depending on the employer and the position.
- Employers will pay for your airfare upon signing the work contract!
- Housing and transportation will be offered by each employer and will be affordable ($80/week housing average). Some employers include transportation in the housing cost, others may charge a weekly fee.
- Make sure to ask each employer about the length of the job and the benefits they offer.
- Pay varies by position and level of experience and will be discussed upon interview. Most employers are offering $10 to $11 per hour starting pay depending on the position.
Come live and work in Branson, Missouri. You will live in a fun environment, beautiful landscape and have the opportunity to improve your English language skills. We are ready for you!
Watch this video to see stories of people who love living and working in Branson and what they love about living in the Ozarks!