Branson, Missouri has many job openings in Hospitality, Nursing and beyond! Our employers are proud to work with the U.S. Department of Labor and Human Resources in Puerto Rico to recruit qualified individuals from the island.
Our February events have concluded, but you may continue to send resumes reflecting your qualifications for any position listed below. We plan to return to Puerto Rico with more interview opportunities in Summer 2018. Please follow this page for future updates.
You can apply to these positions through any American Job Center in Puerto Rico or email your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com. With your email, please state the following:
- Your interest in moving to Branson, MO for full-time employment
- If you are looking for seasonal or permanent (relocation) employment
- Your availability (when are you available to move?)
- Position you are interested in
- Your qualifications for the job(s)
- Expected rate of pay or hourly wage
- If you are able to travel to San Juan to interview or if you require accommodations
Industries / Positions Available
The following occupations have employers interested in recruiting and relocating qualified individuals from Puerto Rico to Branson, Missouri. If you are skilled in any area not listed, please forward your resume to us with your desired industry and job or career of interest so we can assist with making a good hiring match.
All job offerings will validated by the U.S. Department of Labor and American Job Centers in Puerto Rico prior to any recruitment!
Branson has many employers who are authorized by the Dept. of Labor in Puerto Rico to recruit from the island. Upon the signing a contractual work agreement and complying with any employer-specific pre-employment screenings and procedures, your employer of choice will pay for your travel from Puerto Rico to Branson, will arrange for your housing in Branson and transportation to and from the work site, and are offering full-time, permanent and seasonal positions in the following areas:
- Culinary Staff (Cooks, Dishwashers)
- Groundskeepers (seasonal)
The ideal candidate must be interested in locating to Branson, MO on a seasonal or permanent basis and be willing to perform the job for which they were recruited for a minimum of 90 days to be considered for other positions.
Healthcare: Nursing Positions
CoxHealth will also be recruiting experienced nurses (RNs) and Graduate Nurses for its Springfield, MO and Branson locations. The hospital is interested in interviewing nurses with or without their NCLEX credentials. Upon the signing a contractual work agreement and complying with other pre-employment screenings and procedures, CoxHealth will pay for individual travel from Puerto Rico to Branson, will arrange for your housing and transportation to and from the work site, and are offering full-time, permanent positions in the following areas:
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Graduate Nurses (as of June 2018)
CoxHealth is a six-hospital health system located in southwest Missouri. We employee 11,500 people, including 2,000 nurses. Currently, we are seeking nurses who have passed their NCLEX or would like the opportunity to sit for their NCLEX and become a Registered Nurse in Missouri.
Industrial Manufacturing / Contracting:
We also have a company located in Springfield, MO (36 miles north of Branson) that is looking to hire highly skilled individuals in the following roles: (please submit your resume to us for consideration)
- Industrial / Commercial Electricians
- Industrial / Commercial Plumbers
- Stainless Steel Welders, Fabricators & Pipefitters
About the Hiring Events
The Branson Chamber of Commerce assist employers from our community with their recruitment efforts by facilitating Hiring Events in Puerto Rico several times per year. The Branson Chamber also organizes community and cultural events and serves as an advocate for recruits to help accommodate their new life in Branson. Recruits can contact us at any time through this website with any questions or concerns.
The Hiring Process – How to Prepare?
Please register with the American Job Center prior to attending an event and bring your ID card if you can.
- Interviews will be conducted on site! Please come prepared to interview and accept an offer of employment.
- Most positions will be offered on a seasonal basis from late February to December or August to December, depending on the employer and the position. Some positions are also offered on a permanent basis.
- Employers will pay for your airfare upon signing the work contract. As long as the work contract is fulfilled successfully, this will not need to be paid back.
- Housing and transportation will be offered by each employer and will be affordable ($80/week housing average). Some employers include transportation in the housing cost, others may charge a weekly fee. The community also has additional apartment options available to rent on your own.
- Make sure to ask each employer about the length of the job and the benefits they offer.
- Most employers require a background check and/or drug screen prior to a job offer at the employer’s expense. Please be prepared to participate in a drug test and a background screen on the day of your interview.
- Pay varies by position and level of experience and will be discussed upon interview. Most employers are offering $10 to $11 per hour starting pay depending on the position.
Branson is a small town of 10,000 people but we see more than 8 million visitors every year! We are growing with new attractions, shows and other investments added to our community each year. CLICK HERE to check out what Branson, Missouri has to offer and watch this video to see what’s new:
Come live and work in Branson, Missouri. You will live in a fun environment, beautiful landscape and have the opportunity to improve your English language skills. We are ready for you!
Check out this video from our last recruitment trip in April: