Our August job fairs may have concluded but we are still accepting resumes. Please email your resume to Mercedes at email@example.com for the following positions:
Hospitality: (open positions available)
- Maintenance Workers
- Masonry Workers
- Front Desk (Must be fluent in English)
We will also be hiring nurses and other healthcare professionals in the near future for Cox Medical Center Branson:
Healthcare: (accepting resumes for future hiring)
- Registered Nurses
- Surgical Technicians
- Skilled Clinical Workers
Branson is a small town of 10,000 people but we see more than 8 million visitors every year! We are growing with new attractions, shows and other investments added to our community each year. CLICK HERE to check out what Branson, Missouri has to offer and watch this video to see what’s new:
These jobs are REAL and are verified through the U.S. Department of Labor in Puerto Rico and the American Job Centers. We plan to be back in Puerto Rico conducting interviews in January 2018!
We need more good workers to fill open positions with the following companies:
All positions are posted through the American Job Center and are verified by the U.S. Department of Labor in Puerto Rico. You can also apply for positions through the American Job Centers.
Please register with the American Job Center prior to attending one of our events and bring your ID card if you can.
- Interviews will be conducted on site! Please come prepared to interview and accept an offer of employment.
- Most positions will be offered on a seasonal basis from April to December or August to December, depending on the employer and the position.
- Employers will pay for your airfare upon signing the work contract. As long as the work contract is fulfilled successfully, this will not need to be paid back.
- Housing and transportation will be offered by each employer and will be affordable ($80/week housing average). Some employers include transportation in the housing cost, others may charge a weekly fee. Branson Chamber will also have additional apartment options available to rent on your own.
- Make sure to ask each employer about the length of the job and the benefits they offer.
- Pay varies by position and level of experience and will be discussed upon interview. Most employers are offering $10 to $11 per hour starting pay depending on the position.
Come live and work in Branson, Missouri. You will live in a fun environment, beautiful landscape and have the opportunity to improve your English language skills. We are ready for you!
Check out this video from our last recruitment trip in April: