Branson, Missouri has many job openings in Hospitality, Restaurants, Healthcare and beyond! Our employers are proud to work with the U.S. Department of Labor and Human Resources in Puerto Rico to recruit qualified individuals from the island.
Upcoming Recruitment Events:
We will be back for Job Fairs February 11-15, 2019 for the following positions (Companies will be listed soon):
- Room Attendants
- Restaurant Manager (salary position)
- Restaurant Servers
- Hotel Front Desk
Healthcare at CoxHealth Hospital:
- Registered Nurse (recent nursing school graduates)
- Registered Nurse (experienced)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Radiology Technicians
Click the link below to be contacted by a participating company:
Click the button below to complete our intake form! A recruiter will reach out to you with more information.
Email event coordinator Izze Martinez at the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce with any questions. Any attached resumes should be translated to English, please.
CHECK BACK! Additional participating companies to be posted soon!
All employers are authorized to recruit by the U.S. Department of Labor and American Job Centers in Puerto Rico! You can trust that the job offerings and benefits are legitimate.
Lodge of the Ozarks (Branson’s Best) – Branson, Missouri
About Lodge of the Ozarks: www.lodgeoftheozarksbranson.com
Welcome to Lodge of the Ozarks, Branson’s best hotel on The Strip. We are conveniently located on HWY 76, Branson’s entertainment corridor. That means your favorite Branson, Missouri shows, restaurants, and attractions are a short walk from Lodge of the Ozarks! We look forward to serving you soon!
Branson’s Best hotels has been recruiting from Puerto Rico since April 2017. They have a strong, multi-cultural team of local workers, international workers, and folks from Puerto Rico managed by Juanita Vasquez from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Positions Offered (click to see job description):
Click the button below to schedule an interview with this employer!
Click to enlarge flyer image and download PDF
About the Hiring Events
The Branson Chamber of Commerce assist employers from our community with their recruitment efforts by facilitating Hiring Events in Puerto Rico several times per year. The Branson Chamber also organizes community and cultural events and serves as an advocate for recruits to help accommodate their new life in Branson. Recruits can contact us at any time through this website with any questions or concerns.
The Hiring Process – How to Prepare?
Please register with the American Job Center prior to attending an event and bring your SEO ID card if you can.
- Interviews will be conducted on site! Please come prepared to interview and accept an offer of employment.
- Some positions will be offered on a seasonal basis from March to January, depending on the employer and the position. Other positions are also offered on a permanent basis.
- Employers will pay for your airfare upon signing the work contract. As long as the work contract is fulfilled successfully, this will not need to be paid back.
- Housing and transportation will be offered by each employer and will be affordable ($80/week housing average). Some employers include transportation in the housing cost, others may charge a weekly fee. The community also has additional apartment options available to rent on your own.
- Make sure to ask each employer about the length of the job and the benefits they offer.
- Pay varies by position and level of experience and will be discussed upon interview. Most employers for hospitality or restaurant are offering $10 to $15 per hour starting pay depending on the position. Nursing positions with CoxHealth begin at $16 to $25+ per hour, based on your certifications and qualifications.
Branson is a small town of 10,000 people but we see more than 8 million visitors every year! We are growing with new attractions, shows and other investments added to our community each year. CLICK HERE to check out what Branson, Missouri has to offer and watch this video to see what’s new:
Come live and work in Branson, Missouri. You will live in a fun environment, beautiful landscape and have the opportunity to improve your English language skills. We are ready for you!
Please read our 2018 Imagine Branson relocation guide to learn more about Branson!